Senior HR Manager
Looking for Senior HR Manager with minimum 5 yrs. of work experience in the similar position .
Job Description :
- Must ensure adherence to all applicable compliances, legal and Govt statutory requirements.
- Experienced in MIS , EPF, Gratuity ,& Payroll management, Recruitment etc.
- Coordination with finance and accounts for payroll and compensation planning.
- Working actively on Capability building model, Retention plans and other employee centric initiatives
- HR Related Audit compliances – Internal & External Auditors
- Ensure appropriate process for performance reviews
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts to help resolve work-related problems
- To identify the needs of the employees & work towards making the environment conducive to work
- HR procedures related to people management (eg. reports sick leaves, plans working time and settles working hours according to the legal requirements and the firm s procedures, ensures any changes in assignments are reported to people team (eg change of process, team , location etc.)
- Technology & communication Skill – Proficiency with firm standard technology such as, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is highly desirable.
Package is not a constrain for appropriate candidates.
Contact : 0361-2229367 email : CMLAdmin@tatatrusts.org