We are looking for a CA / M.com with an experience of 8 years with good analytical skills.
- Ensuring correct accounting of transactions and Finalization of monthly financial statements including balance sheet, and cash flow report as per timelines.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
- Fund Utilization Monitoring & Management including all Banking compliances
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances related to Service Tax, PF, TDS and others
- Coordination with Internal and External Audits. Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, during formal meetings.
- Provide financial modelling, financial analysis, and other ad-hoc financial projects. Partner in planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Reconcile bank and project accounts, and prepares related journal entries
- Prepare budgets and achieve budget objectives by establishing schedules, collecting, analysing, and consolidating financial data and recommend corrective actions accordingly.
Package is not a constrain for appropriate candidates.
Contact : 0361-2229367 email : CMLAdmin@tatatrusts.org